Small Business VoIP Virtual PBX Systems
- Imagine getting the features of an enterprise PBX with no upfront costs! You can setup Auto Attendant’s, cell phone extensions, multiple departments, eFax services and more!
Hardware Pre-ordering Consultation
- Need help deciding which laptop you should buy? What desktop will work best for you? Choosing the right operating system and software? Where to order and how to find them at the lowest price?
Laptop or Desktop computer Installation and configuration
- Let us help you configure your new laptop or desktop, setup and install new software and remove all the “extra” unnecessary software that comes pre-installed on most new machines but only slows your system down.
Printer and peripheral setup, installation and configuration.
- Take the hassles out of installing and configuring your new printer, scanner or multifunction machine. Let us unpack, setup, install and configure them the right way. Learn how to share printers across your network, print wirelessly from your laptop and not install all the “extra” software manufacturers include.
Wireless network configuration
- Almost anyone can setup a wireless network, but do you know how to set it up SECURELY? WEP, WPA, WPA2, IPSEC, SSID… Let us configure your router and set up your wireless environment to suit your needs while still maintaining the highest level of security.
Software installation and support
- Tired of paying yearly subscription fees for your antivirus software? Spending hundreds of dollars each and every year to create a Word document? There are free, yes, absolutely free, software packages out there that do as good a job or better! Let MacWin Consulting help you break free of the never ending software upgrade fee cycle.
- Upgrading your Operating System? Moving from Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 to Windows 8 (or better yet going from Windows 8 back to Windows 7)? MacWin Consulting recommends doing a “clean” install and not simply upgrading. The performance and speed increase by doing a clean install instead of upgrading is huge. We will backup your data, do a clean install, add all the updates and needed drivers, then restore your data.
Disaster Recovery, contingency plans and backup procedures
- Most people don’t think it will happen to them, but when disaster strikes and you lose all your data you will wish you had been prepared. What would you do and how much time and money would you lose if you lost all those files? All those pictures, all those documents, years and years worth of data? Backup does not need to be cumbersome or expensive, let us show you how to backup your data automatically, securely and how to access your data from just about anywhere!
- If the worst does happen, your laptop or desktop crashes and you don’t have your data backed up, MacWin Consulting can help you there too. Take your machine to one of the “technology squads” and they will tell you all is lost, or they will charge $100’s if not $1,000s of dollars to retrieve your data. There is still hope. MacWin Consulting can, in most cases, locate and restore data from a corrupt machine without charging you the astronomical fees the big chain stores will.
- Software updates, virus and spyware removal.
- Spyware removal, security fixes, service pack installations, product updates, manufacturer bug fixes and enhancements to keep computer or network running at peak performance.
Rates: Contact us today and schedule an initial consultation. The cost is $75 and if you decide to use our services that $75 will be credited to your total.
- On-Site installation, configuration and support – $95 per hour
- Travel within the West Valley, Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale – Free
- Travel more than 15 miles $25 trip charge
- Hardware configuration at MacWin location – $75 per hour
- Remote configuration and support – $75 per hour
- 1 hour minimum, time billed in 15 min increments after 1st hour
MacWin Consulting does not charge by the project or quote based on the 1 issue you are aware of. We know many other companies out there advertise such things as “we charge by the job and all services are quoted upfront” or “low flat rates” but please beware. Yes, you may have a virus that needs to be cleaned and the other guys will charge you a flat fee of $50 to remove it, but the better question is “how did it get there and what can you do to prevent it from happening in the future”? Would you want your Dr. to present you with a diagnosis and quote, then ignore anything else they find during treatment? Here’s our promise to you, if you are not satisfied with our work or don’t feel we have met your expectations, don’t pay us, it’s that simple. We’re not going to send you to collections or harass you for payment. MacWin Consulting is a small business and relies on heavily on “word of mouth” advertising, if you’re not satisfied then you’re obviously not going to recommend our services to anyone else, it’s not rocket science. Check out our qualifications, experience and recommendations from past clients, we are confident that you will be completely satisfied and will recommend our services to your friends, family and colleagues!