Google +, Google Places, Facebook Pages, Yelp, Local Reviews and Mobile Websites are all forms of Local Mobile Marketing and Local Market SEO. MacWin Consulting specializes in using these tools to help small businesses in the cities of Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale and Buckeye gain more customers and keep them coming back!
Like it or not, if you are not showing up “on the map” you are losing new business opportunities every day. With more than 500 million searches a day in the U.S. alone, it’s likely that someone is looking for your business as you read this. The question is simple: Are they finding you, or are they finding your competitors in a local search?
In 2013, more people will search for local businesses on smartphones than on computers. Smartphones use Google + Local (formerly Google Places), Yelp and other “local search” websites to gather data for local searches, will your business show up at the top of the local listings?! You need Local Mobile Marketing to stay ahead of the competition!
80% of all business comes from people who live and work within 5 miles of your location and 20% of all Google searches now relate to location. Have you claimed your Google + Local listing, Bing Local Business listing and your Yahoo Local listing? Do you have your Yelp page under control? If not give us a call and find out how we can help you create, configure and manage your local marketing and SEO to help drive traffic to your business! We specialize in helping small businesses in the Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale and Buckeye areas with their local and mobile marketing.
Traditional Local Ad Solutions Are Dead or Dying! The Phone Directory or Yellow Pages have seen a rapid decline over the last 5 years, where is your Yellow Pages? I know mine goes from the bag they drop it off in to the recycle bin! The Yellow Pages are not current, updated and businesses do not have the ability to change them. Newspapers are facing extinction and their readers are turning away by the 10’s of thousands! Going to advertise on TV? TV viewers now have Tivo/DVR, they fast forward through commercials! Telemarketing now has the do not call list, I know I’m on it! Direct Mail only has a 1%-2% return rate and mail campaigns can be very expensive!
- Create, Customize and Promote your Facebook Business Page, to see an example go to The West Valley Home Team’s Facebook page
- Get your business on Twitter and integrate it with your blog and Facebook Page. For an example go to The West Vally Magazine of Litchfield Park’s Facebook Page.
- Use WordPress and other blogging tools to help promote your business. Thousand’s of businesses use WordPress for their websites, check out The West Valley Home Team’s website, they serve the entire West Valley including Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale and Buckeye.
- Choose a Domain Name and Web Site provider, or go with a FREE WordPress account if it suits your needs
- Learn how to grab content from your Blog’s RSS Feed, pull it through a Google Feedburner account and how this can help you get your content out
- Utilize the FREE online applications like RSS Graffiti and Networked Blogs to integrate all your content in one place
- Utilize “Video Blogging” and setup your own YouTube channel to help promote your business